Practicing healthy living habits and self control can glorify God and make a woman more effective in her daily walk with Him as well as her relationships with others. Our body is the Lord's temple, so we should cherish and take care of it.
- Invest in "me time" on a regular basis not just for special occasions.
- Concentrate on surrounding yourself with positivity in all aspects of your life.
Remaining spiritually fit enables us to have inner peace that will radiate into a brighter human being. It gives us a special light that can be used to shine in even the darkest of places.
- Read & meditate on God's Word daily
- Pray persistently
- Never rob God of his praise
- Attend church on a regular basis
- Use the gifts/talents God blessed you with to glorify His kingdom.
It is our job to take care of ourseleves physically, mentally, and spiritually.